Gallery Associate – SHOP Taka Ishii Gallery (Hong Kong)
- Exhibition/Art Fair related preparation and administration
- Press release drafting
- Attending to press inquiries
- To send out e-Newsletter
- Managing website and social media contents
- Handling local and international logistics of artworks
- Overseeing artwork installation and dismantling
- Managing database including artist files and artwork registry
- Operations of the gallery
- University degree in Art or Culture related studies.
- Fluency in English and Mandarin spoken and written. Cantonese and Japanese will be a plus.
- Good in time management, team working and problem solving
- Detail oriented and strong in multitasking
- Basic knowledge in using Microsoft Office, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Fresh Graduate welcome
Please send your CV and Cover Letter to yichien[at]takaishiigallery.com